Friday, June 15, 2012

ikat and cats... and a rooster.

ikat dress - tjmaxx

i love this ikat dress.  i also have one in blue.  it is definitely a staple in my summer wardrobe (as well as my tropical travel wardrobe)!  it is perfect to wear while lounging around, as well as going out exploring the island!  

check out these adorable kitties!  there were actually 4 of them that came out every night... so cute!  also, one of the many wild roosters on the island is strutting his stuff in the background.  maybe next blog i will include some pics of the ADORABLE baby chicks!

3 comments:

  1. Love the pattern of your dress, summer love!
    Freesia

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful set of photos, and how cute are those cats? I'm loving your blog girl, I'm your newest follower! I hope you'll follow me back and we can keep in touch. I love discovering new blogs!

    Sarah xoxo
    http://pandorasboxblog.com

    ReplyDelete