Monday, April 30, 2012

orange you glad i wore blue?

i love maxi dresses.  they are so comfy and are great to wear whether it is warm or cold out!  we went to a park on the bay the other day, and it was warm out when we left the house but by the time we go there the sun was going down and a breeze was coming in off the bay.  luckily i had my jean jacket on hand to keep me warm!  it is so beautiful and peaceful there with all the shore birds and canadian geese.  love it!

look at those pretty flowers perfectly complimenting my dress!
hello mr. goose!
maxi dress - old navy / jean jacket - h&m / necklace - amaniworks.etsy.com

1 comment:

  1. Yes, blue works always, and that maxi dress is perfect, I love maxi, everything maxi :).

    You have a really cool blog here. Do you want to follow each other, I would love that.
    Tereza
    http://drastic-plastic-fantastic-plastic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete